Annular Cowling

Today I spent the better part of 3 hours finishing the drilling on the bottom piano hinge and trimming the cowling some more for a slightly better fit on the aircraft. I have removed and reinstalled the cowling probably 30 times now. I am never satisfied with the fit until it is perfect. Right now I am battling the left side of the engine rocker covers are hitting the cowling a bit. Below are a few pictures after I decided to wheel the plane out of the hangar for some overall shots.

Time spent 3 hours total time spent on the mod 15 hours

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: