Exhaust Re-Route 2

Tonight I was able to get a ton done. I was able to get the PVC mock up glued screwed and boxed up. I basically marked and made sure everything cleared the cowling again. I then removed each section and glued it together pre-drilled and then screwed 2- 1 inch deck screws into each joint. I took a load of pictures for the guys at Aircraft Exhaust to use to make the two new pipes. Oh yeah that is my wife helping me hold the exhaust so I can take a picture for the Aircraft Exhaust guys because that is the way they are used to seeing them since they build them on a table.

Time spent 2.5 hours total time spent 29 hours

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: