Tonight I spent the whole time out at the airport fitting my new exhaust mod to the engine. I also was interested to see how the cowling fit with exhaust mods. Unfortunately not perfect. Not to say I am disappointed not at all. I am just a perfectionist. The exhaust doesn’t clear the cowling as well as I hoped oh well, I will just cut it out a little so that it will clear. The really good news is that the pipes clear the engine just like my mock up did. Another master piece from www.AircraftExaust.net. I didn’t have a hole lot of time tonight because it is late but primary goals were completed.
Time spent tonight 30 minutes Total time 35.5 hours