Removing the rear spar from the clamps, marking the rib locations

Thursday night I pulled the rear spar out of the clamps and and began to mark the rib locations and center lines same as I did the upper spar. I also spent a load of time setting the table at the correct sweep so i could use my spar racks. Not much to show here but just as well I spent some time so figured I would log it.

time spent 4 hours
total time spent 114 hours

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: