Tonight I removed the clamps on the lower wing aileron hinge doublers that I glued on last night. There was a little excess glue drips on the bottom sides of the glue joints that I filed off. I then filed the doubler flush with the spar on the top and the bottom. It didn’t take much mostly I just removed the excess glue that seeped out of the edge of the joint. I then marked the location of the hinges and drilled the 1/4″ hinge to spar attachment holes using my vertical drilling jig I made up to use on the upper wing. Still amazed out easy that jig is to use and how ridiculously accurate it is.
Time spent 2 hours
Total time spent 171 hours