Gluing the upper wing aileron hinge doublers

Tonight I decided I would glue the upper wing aileron doublers. Pretty much did the samething as I did with the lowers. I also cut two noses out of my spare 1/4″ ply to put on the last full rib on upper wing. I still need to cut two more of those. I am going to use them to support the tip bow and to provide an area for the tip fiberglass pieces when they come.

Time spent 2 hours
Total time spent 173

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: