Finally, I know, I got some work done!

Well, I spent some time in the basement today and finally got a tiny amount of work done.  I glued the last two ribs on each side of the the upper wing so I could glue the tip bows.  Not much of an entry but there will be more to come.  The final pieces of the ailerons will be in the mail next week so I can start on them.  I am real close to trial fitting the wings to the fuse maybe in the next few weeks.

Time spent 2.0 hours

Total time spent 185 hours

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: