I-struts #4

Tonight I wanted to finish the left I-strut so I started by drilling the upper left I-strut 3/4″ tube. I match drilled the holes, trimmed the tube to size and cut the ends to the 35 deg angles. I then measured and trimmed the streamline tube which took a couple of iterations to get it to fit properly but in the end I got it fit.

Time spent today 3 hours
Total time spent 411.5

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: