I-struts #6

Today I worked on the I-struts some more. The goal was to get the 3/4 round tubing braces properly profiled so that they fit the stream line tube. Unfortunately since my pipe profile tool only works on round pipe I had to do loads of guess and check on the tube profiles. This took For…ev….er. But, early on I decided to make a template of the profiles for the other i-strut to at least speed that one up. Anyway I was at the airport for about 8 hours a good chunk of time was spend messing around with the tube profiles and my welders foot pedal cord which some out got cut half way through. Anyway I got the lower brace tubes cut and in place and tacked.

Time spent today 6 hours
Total time spent 420 hours

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: