I-struts #7

Today I wanted to finish the right I-strut. First thing I did was profile the upper tubes and I got them tacked. I then used my template made from paper and quickly took the opportunity to profile three of the four tubes on the left I-strut. I needed some more tube that I had left at home. I will tack them tomorrow.

Time spent today 3 hours
Total time spent 423 hours

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: