Even more misc gluing

Today was my day off work so I wanted to make some reasonable progress. I trimmed the lower wing root skin to fit perfectly on both the left and right wings. I went ahead and glued those in place. I also spent a bunch of time cutting out the wedges for the tip bows and tip struts. I tapered the filler pieces I glued on yesterday with a hand planner. The last thing I did was fit and glued the lower right wing aileron bay sticks.

Time spent today 4 hours
Total time spent 483 hours

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: