Today I worked on the upper wing center section bottom skin. I started by marking the center leading edge lines when it was tight so I knew where the center section plywood would meet. I then clamped the plywood in four corners and marked the aft edge and rib edges for trimming. I took it off and trimmed using my circular saw. After that i temp installed the mounting brackets for making the holes to accommodate the brackets. I did this the same exact way I did it on the leading edge. I still need to make holes (slots) for the rear brackets to accommodate the pins and the landing wire clevises.
Time spent today 3 hours
Total time spent 502 hours