Upper wing top side I-strut bay sheeting

Tonight I removed the clamps from the previous days gluing of the upper wing right side leading edge. I sanded some of excess glue that squeezed out of the joints and drilled out the front spar I-strut bolt holes. The leading edges looked great.

I then measured cut and fit the I-strut ply sheet to the proper angle, I also trimmed to match the ribs. I haven’t glued the aileron bay sheeting yet but I clamped it in place for measuring and then removed them. I then mixed up a batch of glue and glued the sheet down.

Time spent today 2 hours
Total time spent 536 hours

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: