Tonight I cleaned off the excess glue from the leading edge gluing and made one last fit and cut of the wing walk ply. I then transferred over to the upper surface of the I-strut area. I marked the aft edge where the aileron cove area ply will meet up with the I-strut ply and then trimmed the I-strut ply to match. I decided not to glue the i-strut ply as I wanted to glue the bottom first so that I would be able to mark the sweeping location for the bell crank. I then went back to the wing walk ply and glued that into place. I used the left over glue to glue the upper wing right side lower aileron cove strip.
Time spent today 2.5 hours
Total time spent 545.5 hours