Gluing the compression rib ply and clear coating

Today I spent my afternoon out flying working on my instrument rating. I did a 1.9 simulated instrument today, I was pretty tired after that. Anyway I cut an glued the compression rib ply caps on the upper wing lower side. After I got those clamped into place I mixed up a batch of clear coat and started clearing the insides of the I-strut plys and in the center section of the upper wing and applied a second coat to the aileron hinge and bell crank attach plys.

Time spent today 2 hours
Total time spent 556 hours

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: