Today I removed all the clamps from the previous day’s gluing session and all came out well. I measured and cut out the backing plate for the lower left wing inspection hole using my utility knife and straight edge. I drilled the screw holes and installed the #8 nut plates with my left over pop rivets. After that I cut and trimmed the upper wing upper right side aileron cove caps. I clear coated the inside of the coves and glued them in place. I had some left over glue so I glued the all the rest of the 1/4″ rib cap plys on both right and left sides. I aso glued the lower left inspection hole backing plate.
Time spent tonight 3 hours
Total time spent 581 hours