Moving the upper wings and cleaning the coves

Tonight I did some rearranging of the basement. I moved the upper wing over to the table on to racks so I could work on the aileron coves. I moved the lower wing to the other side of the table and placed them on racks as well. I then got to work on cleaning the excess glue from gluing the aileron bay cap plys and from clear coating. I also started to cut out set of the the false cove ribs to support the area around the hinges.

Time spent 2 hours
Total time spent 612 hours

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: