Today I worked on finishing up the false rib cut outs which took a while since I was rough cutting the 1/4 ply with my miter saw and then cutting the radius using my coping saw and a vice and smoothing with a flap disc. I know crude but it works. Anyway after I cut all the false ribs I marked the location of the hinges so that I can cut the hinge holes out after the gluing. I cut and trimmed the aileron cove and proceeded to clear coat the inside of the coves and the inside of cove area on the wings. I proceeded to glue all the cove false ribs and the plys into place.
Time spent today 4 hours
Total time spent 618 hours