Filling the bottom side of the upper wing

Today I did some cleaning and moved the lower wing back over the tables and flipped the upper wing over so that I could do some filling on the bottom side. I apply polyester resin to the areas that had joints to fill in low spots. After it dried I sanded them down flush. Sorry no pictures. The polyester resin is really really smelly and my wife is starting to hate me. She asked if covering was going to be this stinky and I said I hope not. Just to put her at ease I went down and opened up all the glue, primer, and top coat paints from stewarts to smell them and found that they arn’t that smelly at all, well atleast not worse than house paint.

Time spent 2 hours
Total time spent 638 hours

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: