Today I started off by finishing the upper side spar tape on the lower left aileron and then I also taped the trailing edge. All I have left on this aileron is to install the tip tapes to close everything off.
I set that aileron aside and start the upper left aileron by generally cleaning the dust and finger prints off the the aileron with some alcohol in a spray bottle with a rag. I then started taping on the anti-chaff tape on the ribs, spars and trailing edges. After that I glued on the piece fabric that I had cut a week ago it looks as though I can get three ailerons out of one 2 yrd X 2 yrd piece of fabric.
Time spent tonight 3.5 hours
Total time spent 672.5 hours