Finish taping the upper left aileron

Tonight I installed the finish tapes on the ribs, trailing leading edge sweep and top and bottom spars. While I was waiting for some glue to dry I started anti-chafe taping the lower right aileron

Time spent tonight 3 hours
Total time spent 678 hours

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: