Rib stitching and taping the upper right aileron

Today I got down the basement and immediately cut all the re-enforcing tape and started rib stitching.  I’ve the stitching down pretty good but after about 2 ribs I needed to put anti-chafe tape on my fingers.  I imagine that the wings are going to be quite fun with all those stitches.  After that was done I measured and cut all the rib tapes and started gluing the top surface in place.

Time spent today 3 hrs

Total time spent 692 hrs

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: