Tonight I decided that since the lower left aileron is done for now I would get started on the lower right aileron fill process. I started by vacuuming the aileron to get the dust off and then I sprayed cleaner on to the aileron and wiped with a damp coth. I finished by rinsing with a fresh terry towel and water. After that used some compressed air to blow off the left over terry towel fuzzies and redid the finish ironing the tapes to make sure they were down. I then got right into the brush coats of the eko fill. I did the top side in short order and then did the second coat after that. Came out pretty good.
Time spent 1.5 hours
Total time spent 709.5 hours