Yesterday I had covered the bottom side of the upper wings. Today i wanted to the get the upper side done as well. I started off my again pre-gluing the edges and the panels that I wanted the fabric to stick to and let them tack up. I then draped the fabric over the wing and positioned it so that I had a full “double cover of the leading edge. I wanted the joints of the upper and lower fabric to fall on the back side of the front spar. Once I got it positioned i tacked everything down with my small iron. I then did glued the fabric down and wiped the excess glue from the joints. Once I was done with that I let things dry for a while and then did an initial shrink up to 250 deg.
Time spent today 6 hours
Total time spent 872 hours