Rib stitching continued and hardware installations.

I have been working on the upper wing rib stitching for a few days now. For various reasons I hadn’t done much on the plane this week. I spent tuesday night Nov 2 measuring for a huge hardware order from aircraft spruce. So nothing constructive on the plane occured. I was able to get two ribs stitched on wednesday and then one more on thursday. Friday I was able to get a few more ribs stitched, but my aircraft spruce order had arrived so I spent the evening re-installing things back onto the fuse. I was able to get the elevator controls, and bearings installed. The gascolator was installed along with the rudder pedals mixture control and fuel valve.

Time spent 6 hours
Total time spent 887 hours

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: