Gluing the upper wing upper side tapes

So today I started in on the upper wing upper side finishing tapes. Last night I had pre-marked all the tape lines. I pre-cut all the rib tapes and started each tape with a little glue then let them dry. I then went back and finished gluing all the tapes. I then moved on to the center section tapes and trailing edge tapes. I hand cut my own bias tipe for the center section which made life much easier.

Time spent today 4 hours
Total time spent 914 hours

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: