(two day roll up April 29/30) So today amp’d up after the previous day of good luck with the lower left wing I took the lower right wing down off the wall and cleaned and sanded it. I got it all sanded up and that was about the amount of time I had and figured I would shoot it with paint the following day.
The next day after work I got home with full intention on shooting the white on the wing. I got the dust off the wing by wiping and blowing the wing down with compressed air and then wiping it down with an alcohol damp rag. I loaded it into the booth and shot the white on it.
Time spent last two days 6 hours
Total time spent 1286 hours