Shooting the silver on the lower left wing

Tonight I removed the masking paper for the silver areas and re-masked the areas that were blue and white. I then sanded the areas that get the silver, blew and wiped it down, washed with alcohol loaded it into the booth and shot the silver. I was having problems keeping the silver from sagging on me so i prepared for that by setting it horizontal on the saw horses. Sure enough after the third coat it was starting so show signs of running so I quickly took it off the vertical and laid it on the saw horses to save the job and I did. The last coat I painted on the horizontal and it was much much easier. After 30 minutes I pulled the tapes and masking paper and this is what I got: How sweet does that look!

Time spent tonight 5 hours
Total time spent 1349 hours

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: