Re-masking the stabs and painting the silver on

Today I spent most of the day working on the stabs again, this time re-masking for the silver. Once I got them re-masked, I scuff sanded the areas to be painted and I shot the silver on. Meanwhile I spent quite a bit of time cooking up an aircraft spruce order that I will place on Monday.

Time spent 7 hours
Total Time spent 1415 hours

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: