Tonight I spent an hour or so routing the brake lines from the firewall bulkhead fitting down the gear leg and then into the brake caliper. Since I don’t have my brake calipers installed (still trying to figure out these Matco wheels) I only flared the top fitting, but I routed the bottom close to where the caliper input will be. After that I debured the 1/8″ holes on the lower firewall angles and firewall itself and squeezed those rivets. I also installed both #8 nut plates on the inside angles to hold the exhaust channel. After that I started working on the second attempt at a seat pan. The first one just didn’t fit well as I screwed up the 3/4″ roll around the tube (no quite square to the seat) so it never fit right and the straw that broke the camel’s back was that when I drilled through for the scews it was so tight that I couldn’t get the seat back on and there was no 1/2″ to 1″ sag so I just scrapped it and started over no big deal its just sheet metal. Anyway I transfered the dimension off the drawing to new piece of sheet metal and rough cut it with the sheer but it was getting late and I needed some dinner.
Time spent today 3 hours
Total Time spent 1521 hours