Tonight I spent the evening finishing up the fabrication and fitting of the lower wing root and horizontal tail root fairings. I borrowed the 90 deg adaptor for the drill and finished drilling the lower side of the horiztonal tail fairings (both sides). The lower wing root fairings I pre-drilled the holes in the metal the fitted the top side fairing up to the wing and drill those holes as well. Then I fitted and drill the holes for the leading edge fairings. And finally I made the bottom and top fairings come together nicely at the trailing edge.
Time spent today 4 hours
Total time spent 1574 hours