Upper Ailerons #7

Tonight I had a few hours and I got quite a lot done. I am getting a bit faster at installing the leading edge. I repeated exactly what I did on all the rest of the ailerons so far so no need to repeat. I was able to get the corner angle braces fabricated and installed. I also riveted the trailing edge on. I was also able to get the leading edge positioned and clamped. I then marked and drilled the holes for the rib intersections. Tomorrow I will get holes in between ribs marked and drilled.

Time spent today 3 hours
Total time spent 311.5 hours

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: