Today I took a half day off of work determined to get both these ailerons riveted by friday afternoon. I started off by drilling the holes for the upper left wings tapered tip. I then moved on to cutting and fitting the upper right wings tapered tip and and drilling holes for that aileron. I also had some final holes to drill on the ribs. After that there was nothing left to do but start deburring and mix adhesive. I did all that just like I did for the lower ailerons. I got all the clecos back in and started riveting. I finally finished the upper left aileron by 0130 in the morning.
Time spent today 10 hours
Total time spent 332.5 hours