Upper Ailerons #6

Tonight I didn’t spend a whole bunch of time in the basement but I did get something done. I finished drilling all the intermediate holes for the upper left aileron except the second rib rivet holes (I want to roll the edge first to get the to surfaces closer together I now need to get some angle and install it on the tip spar and start making the tapered tip and finally I only have 1 aileron left. I ordered a close quarters 3/32″ dimple die and some of the recommended 3M Scotch Weld 2216B/A adhesive for gluing the leading edges to the nose ribs.

Time Spent Today 2 hours
Total Time Spent 276.5 hours

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: