Tonight I removed the clamps on the lower right wing lower side aileron cove strip clamps. I also removed the clamps on the lower right wing, wing walk ply. I went around to the various areas I had glued the day before on the upper wing and sanded the joints to make them perfect. I then worked on the lower left wing lower side aileron cove strips by cutting some notches to allow the hinges to slide out in the future. I also cut the joint for the tip piece that comes out to the tip bow. I then trimmed and rehearsed the clamping of the hand hold ply. I mixed some glue and glued the hand hold ply and the cove strip in place. After that I cut and trimmed the lower right wing lower root plys.
Time spent today 2.5 hours
Total time spent 586.5 hours