Tonight I went straight to the airport to use both the chop saw and the shear and brake. I imediatly trimmed and folded the aft tower housing for the torque tube. I then cut the 1″ and 7/8″ tubes for the bearing housing on the stick. After I got home I checked the housing and it looked perfect. I profiled the housing to fit the torque tube and then marked and cut out the torque tube accordingly. I positioned the housing and then tacked it on. I wasn’t happy at the angle so I cut the tacks and repositioned and tacked it again. I then welded it on and moved on to drilling the housing for the bushings. After that I cut some bushings for the idler and welded those on as well.
Time spent today 4 hours
Total time spent 784 hours