Covering the top side of the left elevator and rib stitching the left horizontal stab.

Tonight I imediatly finished covering the top side of the left elevator. While glue was drying I started and stop and eventully finished the rib stitching on the left horizontal stabilzer. Once the elevator glue was dry I did the initial shrink to 250 deg F. I then cranked up the Iron to 300 and then to 350 deg F. While the iron was stabilizing on the new temps I would continue rib stitching.

Time spent 4 hours
Total time spent 929 hours.

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: